You are here:
Jobs Available :
No. of Position.
Technical Data Center Specialist
• Plays the lead role in developing budgets and plans for future upgrades and the type of software used in the center. This includes operating systems, email & internet systems, Databases, Storage & backup solutions and enterprise severs & connectivity.
• Excellent supervision capabilities of his related technical staff and liaison for all contract related issues.
• Carries our assignments requiring the development of new improved techniques and solutions related to support all operating computer systems and services running at the data center.
Linux,Messaging and LDAP Administrator
• Provide Linux administration and level-3 support for university Linux-based services.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR
• Provides MS Windows Server and Active Directory administration and level-3 support for university IT Services.